Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing summerfruit, a fruit with natural sugar content, it’s a perfect choice for picnic and parties.
It’s a mix of nutrients, vitamins, minerals and organic compounds, these may include significant amounts of vitamin C, calcium, fiber, magnesium, protein and a large amount of potassium.
In this topic, learn more about the health benefits and nutritional content of Watermelon:
NUTRITION FACTS OF WATERMELON
Watermelon also contains vitamins B, such as niacin, thiamin, and riboflavin also zinc, manganese, selenium, fluoride, and other essential minerals like leucine, tryptophan, arginine, lysine, and other antioxidants.
- Here are the nutrients in 100 grams of Watermelon:
HEALTH BENEFITS OF WATERMELON:
- The top benefits of Watermelon include the following:
- Improve Heart Health.
- Lower Inflammation and Oxidative Stress.
- Lose Weight Faster.
- Help Reduce Muscle Soreness
- Prevent the Development of Asthma.
- Rich Source of Antioxidant
- Balance your pH.
- Good for Skin and Hair.
- Good for Eye Health.
- Maintaining Bone Health.