Account Creation Requirements
Google AdSense enables online content publishers to make money by placing ads on their websites; So that money is obtained by the owners of different products and services in exchange for promoting their products over the Internet, and to start using Google AdSense, it is necessary to create an account through this service provided by Google, but the creation of the account requires two basic conditions:
- Owning a Google account, which is the regular Google account that is used to access other Google services like Gmail.
- A website for the user to be able to post ads on it.
Steps to Create an Account
Here are the steps to create a new account in the Google AdSense service:
- Going through one of the Internet browsers to the website where you can create a new account via Google Adsense.
- Click on the “Sign up” button.
- Enter the address (URL) of the website you want to use to add ads to it.
- Enter the user’s email address.
- Determine if the user wants to be sent help from Google Adsense regarding ads on his site.
- Click on the Save and continue option.
- Log in to the user’s Google account.
- Choose the country and territory the user is in.
- Click on the “Create account” option.