Personality is a set of individual characteristics that distinguish a person from other people, and these characteristics include the way of thinking, feelings and behavior, where these things come together to form the way in which the individual responds to the situations he faces, there are examples of personal qualities like honesty, moody, social , and impulsivity.
There are many scientific theories that explain how personality develops, and why some people have certain qualities without others, some of these theories are based on the belief that personality is formed as a result of environmental or biological factors, and once the personality is formed, its characteristics remain constant over time.
TIPS FOR BUILDING A STRONG PERSONALITY
All people desire to have a strong personality, so here are some tips to achieve this:
- knowledge are the most important reasons for personal strength, so a person must be keen to learn new things constantly, as more the knowledge of a person increases, more people are interested in him.
- Think positively constantly, and stay away from negative thoughts that cause frustration.
- Setting goals that a person seeks to achieve in his life, and is dedicated to them regardless of the challenges he faces, so setting goals is an important step in building a strong and successful personality.
- Staying away from trivial conversations and discussions that are considered a waste of time and energy, so it is better to avoid engaging in such useless conversations.
- Keeping promises that you make to others and keeping them, and not evading their implementation.
- Try to control emotions, especially in front of unrelated people or coworkers, and avoid exaggerated reactions.
- Comments of others are accepted, so there is no harm in receiving others’ notes and criticizing them with open arms, especially if they are issued by close people.
- Paying attention to the external appearance, and maintaining the elegance by wearing clothes that suit the person and the place, because the external appearance has a great role in enhancing a person’s self-confidence.