Water is an essential element to maintain health, he has an important role in many vital body functions, like regulates body temperature, such as the formation of saliva which is necessary for the digestion of food.
Drinking amounts of water can help increase the feeling of satiety, which contribute to maintaining weight.
It also promotes cellular functions and tissue health, and contributes to the absorption of nutrients such as vitamins and minerals in the body.
And it can also boost metabolism, which improves energy levels in the body.
TIPS TO HELP INCREASE YOUR WATER INTAKE
Below ! we mention some tips that help you to increase your water intake:
- Keeping a bottle of water during the day, and to reduce the cost, you can buy a reusable bottle, and fill it continuously from tap water.
- Add a slice of lemon to the water to improve its taste if the person does not like the taste of water.
- Drink water before, during, and after exercise, to replace the fluids the body loses during exercise.
- Drinking water when you feel hungry. Sometimes the feeling of hunger interferes with the feeling of thirst, so the person thinks that he is hungry, but he is in fact thirsty, drinking water helps to lose weight in a healthy way, it increases the feeling of satiety.
- Set a schedule to drink water in case the person forgets to drink it, for example you can drink water when waking up from sleep, during main meals, and when going to sleep, or you can drink a small amount of water every hour.