Taking care of teeth, keeping them clean, and taking care of them permanently will affect the health of the entire body.
The mouth in general is the natural entrance to the food that a person eats, which he crushes through the teeth.
Also they are one of the very important parts, as they give a person a beautiful look and feel, and an attractive smile.
In this Topic we will show to you some ways to take care of your teeth naturally:
WAYS TO MAINTAIN YOUR TEETH NATURALLY
Here we will introduce natural ways to help get white teeth.
- Brushing the teeth with lemon peels three times a day, after using the toothbrush and paste with the usual daily cleaning.
- Use the toothpaste that suits you and has double the powers of whitening teeth.
- The use of olive oil, as it is one of the active substances that works to purify and whiten the teeth and cleanse the gums well, and it is used by rubbing the teeth with a piece of cotton moistened with the oil on a daily basis several times during the day.
- Prepare a mixture consisting of vinegar and coarse salt, and the teeth are cleaned with a cotton ball or brush, taking care to swallow the mixture, because it contains strong substances that harm the stomach.
- The use of sodium bicarbonate on the teeth with a little lemon juice to form a toothpaste, and the teeth are cleaned twice a day, and after the first use you will notice the difference and with repetition you will get satisfactory results.
- Rub your teeth with strawberries, or eat them as fresh beans or natural juice.
- Use banana peels to clean your teeth and rub them well frequently, and you will get a satisfactory result after several days of use.
- Use a piece of natural charcoal to rub the teeth two to three times a day, taking care not to swallow any of it during use.
- The use of toothpicks is one of the health things that it is preferable to follow on a daily basis to protect the teeth from decay and the growth of bacteria that affect the whiteness of the teeth and cause the erosion of the outer layer of the teeth.