Fathers Day is an international holiday that is indirectly linked to a Christian religious day.
And Father’s Day is very similar to Mother’s Day, except that honoring is given to fathers.
The first Father’s Day was celebrated in the United States of America, on June 19, 1910.
President Richard Nixon decided in 1972 to make this day an official holiday.
This holiday has gained great popularity in various countries of the world
Including Spain, Australia, France, Brazil, Argentina, and Sweden, as it is celebrated according to different dates in these countries.
This article, let us know more about this special event!
and its importance also the best gifts that you can give to your father on this special day!
IMPORTANCE OF FATHERS DAY
Father’s Day is of great importance, as it recognizes the role of fathers and their contribution to their families
and on the other hand, it gives children an opportunity, to express their love and respect for their fathers
this holiday strengthens the relationship between the father and the child.
As it helps the emotional development of the child, because of the traditional society view of the mother
which it considers the only educator of the child, he made the father’s role in the family second only to the mother
However, the importance of the father in the family is no less than the importance of the mother in providing affection.
As the child always needs emotional, physical, and social security, and this is what the father must provide for his family
as the father’s relationship with his son is his first supporter, and the father’s relationship with his son is his ideal.
SUGGESTED FATHERS DAY GIFTS
When buying a gift, it is advisable to take into account the father’s taste and interests
and that the appropriate time must be taken into account in purchasing it, and most importantly of all.
That the gift has a moral value that expresses the sincere feelings of the children towards their parents
and the gift should be wrapped innovatively
with the addition of written phrases that make a pleasant impression on this day.
Here are some of the suggested gifts for Fathers Day:
- You can buy sports gifts if parents are athletes, such as a tennis racket, chess, etc., depending on the father’s interest.
- Sunglasses are a great idea, and personal care products like perfumes and others.
- Buying books, as they are suitable gifts for the father who is interested in reading.
- Buy a mobile phone, camera, DVD, or laptop computer.
- Buying clothes as traditional gifts, such as a formal shirt, pants or clothing accessories such as wallets, belts, cufflinks and neckties.
- Presenting gifts of pens engraved in the name of the father, as this gift is considered precious and elegant for fathers.