Swimming offers many amazing benefits as strengthening the body muscles, and the heart also blood vessels.
During a swimming exercise, the body gets as much as possible oxygen he needs. In addition to what gives him a feeling of relaxation and comfort, specifically during the summer.
In this article , we will show to you the types of swimming also some health benefits of this incredible sport.
TYPES OF SWIMMING
There are differents types of swimming, and these types are:
In this type the breast of the swimmer will touch the surface water, So that part of his head is out of water.
In this kind they swim on the back, either in the competition there is 100 meters back, or 200 meters, or 50 meters.
In this kind, the swimmer is hit by arms to the front direction, and then pays them together back.
In this kind can swim in the way you prefer.
BENEFITS OF SWIMMING
Swimming have many benefits, including the following:
- When exercising for 30 minutes a day, helps to adjust blood pressure, strengthen the heart muscle, and also reduce the high cholesterol rates in humans, in addition to activating and improving blood circulation performance in the swimmer.
- Swimsuit helps rest and get rid of psychological pressures facing, and helps the mind on comfort and relaxation.
- Swimming will help burn between 250 to 500 calories after 1 hour of swimming ,for this reason is one of the best sports for fat burning.
- Swimming helps to soften the different muscles of the body.
- Strengthen the performance of the lungs.