Tooth decay is caused by the decomposition of sugar, which is present in all the foods we eat.
The foods that contain different carbohydrates, as well as the sugary foods that contain sugar in their composition.
All these foods and others decompose over time forming what is called a tooth mite that decays the tooth and causes over time damage to it and may reach the nerves and occur in it many health problems that cause pain and deformity in the mouth.
We must work on cleaning the teeth so that the remnants of food stuck in the teeth do not ferment, forming decay that harms the tooth and causes pain and other health problems.
NATURALLY WAYS TO TREAT TOOTH DECAY
There are many natural ways to prevent against tooth decay. Below! including some of it:
- Eat Garlic, Berries, Green tea, and watercress.
- Eat sunflower seeds that contain fluoride to fight cavities.
- Raisins resist bacteria that cause cavities, so it is recommended to eat them.
- Cloves are very useful in treating cavities.
TIPS TO PREVENT AGAINST TOOTH DECAY
- Brushing regulary the teeth with toothpaste and brush.
- Rinse the mouth with water several times a day to get rid of food debris that brings bacteria.
- Sweets and foods containing a large amount of sugar should be avoided.
- Soft drinks contain high levels of sugar that causes cavities, so they should be avoided.
- Note: The issue of dental caries treatment is not a health reference, please see your doctor.
In conclusion if you want to keep your teeth healthy, strong, with an attractive shine and appearance, you must constantly brush our teeth with toothpaste after every meal, especially at night before going to sleep.