There are many reasons that push users to restore their iPhone devices.
Some of them resort to this in order to carry out the necessary repairs, which also cause the deletion of all data on the device.
In this article we will show you how to back-up your data before making restore to your iPhone.
HOW TO BACK-UP YOUR DATA BEFORE MAKING RESTORE
One of the back-up steps that the user can take before performing a restore for the iPhone is to save the data on the device.
You can make a back-up copy of this data to iCloud by following those steps:
- Select the settings on the iPhone device, then the name of the device.
- Select the iCloud app.
- Find the iCloud backup option, and set its button to playback mode.
- Wait for the backup process to complete, knowing that iCloud will perform a new backup of data every 24 hours.
HOW TO RESTORE YOUR IPHONE
Before starting this process, it is recommended to download the latest version of the iTunes application on the device and save all files, images, and data on it in case you do not want to lose them, and to restore your iPhone you must:
- Open the iTunes app on your iPhone or PC.
- Connect the iPhone device to a personal computer using the device’s connection.
- Enter the code of your device in the space shown on the screen, while following the instructions on the screen.
- Specify the name of the iPhone when it appears on the iTunes app.
- Select the option to restore (device name), and click on the option Restore again.
- Wait for the app to wipe all the information on the device and install the latest software on it.