An iPhone user can transfer any files on iTunes and put them on his iPhone using his laptop.
These files may be songs, documents, or other files.
In this Article we will show you steps on how to transfer songs to your iPhone.
HOW TO TRANSFER SONGS FROM ITUNES TO IPHONE
- Log in to the user’s personal computer.
- Connect the computer and iPhone , by using the cable to transfer data.
- Open the iTunes program on your computer by double-clicking on it.
- Clicking on the iPhone option in the DEVICES menu appearing in the iTunes screen from the left side, and sometimes the menu on the left of the screen may not be in iTunes, and it can be shown by clicking on View, then choosing Show Sidebar.
- Select the iPhone you want to transfer the song too, then click the Music button.
- Challenge Sync Music option by checking the box next to it.
- Click on the “Selected playlist, artist, albums, and genres” button, then select the song files to transfer to iPhone.
- Start transferring songs to iPhone by clicking on the Apply button.