An iPhone user can take a copy of his photos on his device and transfer them to the computer.
In this Article we will show you steps on how to transfer photos from your device to your computer.
TRANSFER PHOTOS FROM IPHONE TO COMPUTER
You can transfer photos to the computer by following those steps:
- Connect iPhone with computer by USB cable.
- Unlock the iPhone security lock, then click on Trust or Allow to allow the iPhone to be a trusted device.
- Open This PC icon, then click on the iPhone icon that appeared in the This PC window.
- Click on the DCIM folder inside the iPhone icon on your computer.
- Select the images to be moved, then copy them using copy, paste, or drag and drop.