Nature consists of many elements, including air, dirt, light, water, waterfalls, volcanoes, and other paintings.
But at the same time nature is exposed to many problems, including pollution and others.
Therefore, a person must preserve it in a good way so that he can live under it healthily and naturally.
In this article, we will talk about how to preserve nature in detail.
WAYS TO CONSERVE NATURE
- Ensure the cleanliness of the place in which the person lives.
- Not to overuse water, by avoiding certain behaviors such as washing cars using pipes, and showering for hours
- Careful cultivation and increase of green areas through the abundance of trees, flowers and plants.
- Efficient disposal of waste and garbage in a safe and healthy manner, because it harms human health and brings insects to it.
- Recycle various materials such as: papers, boxes and empty boxes; Because it is one of the most important sources of pollution for humans.
- Extinguishing fires when going on nature trips, to reduce the occurrence of fires that cover vast areas and lead to their loss.
- Keeping waste away from the soil, in order to avoid soil pollution and its unsuitability for human consumption, agriculture, etc.