The person who wants to get rid of the fat in body must also reduce the calories consumed.
So that it can reduce from 250 to 500 calories to achieve progress in reducing them, and this can be done by dispensing with a few slices of bread or sweets from the diets.
As preferred a diet that includes eating whole grains, lots of vegetables and fruits, with small amounts of fats and oils.
EXERCICES TO LOSE BODY FAT
There are some different exercises that we can practice to get rid of body fat, including:
- UP STAIRS: This helps burn calories and improves fitness.
- YOGA MOVEMENTS: You can do yoga for 15 to 20 minutes and focus on certain body-related movements that increase sweating.
- SQUAT EXERCICE: This exercice also helps burn many calories.
- CHAIR POSE: is a useful exercise to strengthen the muscles of the buttocks, in addition to helps burn more calories.
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBING: mountain climbing help you burn similar amounts of calories to those your body burns when climbing stairs.