Mint is a fragrant herb that contains a wide range of therapeutic and cosmetic benefits.
We can plant mint at home garden simply.
Because it does not need large areas or durability in the ground to grow.
Its roots are small and do not extend much.
WAYS TO PLANT MINT AT HOME GARDEN
To plant mint at your own home garden you should follow these instructions:
- Clean the ground from stones and gravel well to avoid the formation of voids that make the soil light.
- The division of the land in the form of small basins.
- Put compost and mix it with soil.
- Use Fresh mint seedlings with good roots.
- Dig the soil to a depth of 20 centimeters, then put a little fertilizer, and then put the mint seedlings.
- Leave a distance of 30 cm between each seedling.
- Irrigate the seedlings on the first and second day, until they submerge with water.
- Irrigate it daily with a little water to keep the soil moist.
- Clean the soil from time to time from the weeds that appear constantly around the mint.
- Prune your seedlings at the beginning of the winter to increase their growth well.