Wine is an alcoholic beverage that contains alcohol such as ethanol.
They extract wine from several types of foods such as: grapes, barley and other plant foods.
Alcohol has destructive effects, the darkness of which covers the life of a drinker, and threatens serious consequences for society.
BAD EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL ON THE BODY
Alcohol has serious harm to human health, including:
- Exposure to the disease in the long term, These diseases include: liver cancer, breast cancer, esophageal cancer, high blood pressure, and other chronic diseases.
- Increase in death and early death.
- Short-term effects: such as lack of balance, loss of ability to control things, difficulty speaking, loss of concentration.
- Mental and psychological illnesses: such as insanity, nervous seizures, loss of memory and exposure to forgetfulness.
- Drinking alcohol causes negative effects on the skin, so that enlarged wrinkles appear on the face, as well as puffiness and darkening under the eyes.
- Alcohol negatively affects the pregnant woman and her fetus: such as deformation of the fetus, incomplete growth, exposure of the fetus to various diseases, and the effect on the brain and its incompleteness.