Alcohol causes many health problems, and it also causes many social problems and effects.
Drinking large quantities of alcohol causes serious problems and consequences for society and a person’s work, family, and social life.
EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL ON SOCIETY
Alcohol has many negative effects on society, including:
- The spread of crimes within society, due to the inability of the drinker to control his actions, and the loss of self-control.
- The spread of divorce cases, the breakdown of families, and child labor, because the alcohol addict cannot manage his affairs and his family.
- Widespread poverty in the family and society: This is because an alcoholic needs financial resources in order to buy it.
- The spread of traffic accidents: as a result of the alcohol drinker loss control of his behavior.
- The increase in rape and sexual harassment in the streets.
- Increase in suicides within the community.
- The spread of violence in all its forms, especially domestic violence, and violence against women.
- People lose their ability to produce and spend a lot of money to buy these expensive drinks.