People leave their first impression when they have the first conversation with others.
And this conversation often embodies the main focus of re-engaging with them.
Using the right skills when talking indicates the intelligence of the speaker.
In this article, we will learn how to become a master skill of conversation.
- BODY LANGUAGE – The intelligent person can pretend to think or be surprised, or enjoy the interview of the other person, and that is by using many parts of the body such as facial gestures and hand movements.
- LISTENING – Listening a lot and speaking less is the basic rule in conversation skills, and silence to receive information suggests sobriety and intelligence.
- CORRECT PRONUNCIATION – Correct words must be used and pronounced correctly during a conversation.
- TALK IN THE FIELD OF KNOWLEDGE – When an individual talks about what he knows, and discusses topics that he has the experience, that leaves him a wide space for expression and good communication with others.
- ASK QUESTIONS – Smart people have a great scientific outcome, so it is a good idea to ask a few questions to the speaker so that the intelligent person indicates his interest in the topic.