To get rid of insomnia requires to know the main reason behind the inability to sleep at night and then work on its treatment.
The doctor may also recommend some sleep-stimulating medications, in addition to resorting to cognitive behavioral therapy.
TIPS TO SLEEP BETTER
In this article we will see the most important tips that will help you sleep better at night. Including:
- Exercise During the Day: Exercising during the day helps to regulate sleep at night, and care must be taken to avoid these exercises before bedtime.
- Commitment to Bedtime: Sleeping for long or short periods of time should be avoided, and regular sleep times should be maintained.
- Relax before Bed: This is done by using relaxation and meditation techniques.
- Limit Sleep During the Day: Taking a long nap during the day results in the inability to sleep at night.
- Get Rid of Anxiety: It is recommended to get rid of anxiety before bed by means of time management or by calming the breath.
- Control of Eating and Drinking Amounts before Bedtime: It is not recommended to go to sleep when you are hungry or excessively full.