Ramadan is the month of the Quran, and it is the month that God Almighty has assigned to fasting, excluding all other months.
God has honored us with this religion that good deeds remove bad deeds as mentioned in his dear book, righteous deeds expiate bad deeds and raise ranks.
And there is no doubt that fasting is one of the great deeds and it is sufficient that God Almighty has ensured the wages of the fasting person and prepared for him the greatest rewards and highest ranks.
It is a month in which nutritional habits are also correct, and it is also an appropriate opportunity for overweight and obese people to reduce their weight and take advantage of the diet program, timing, and fasting time for this purpose.
TIPS TO MANAGING TIME FOR RAMADAN
And thus we will summarize in a few points how to use and organize time in the blessed month of Ramadan:
- Let us start from the moment of getting up to eat the pre-dawn meal, this meal in which God made the blessing. The Prophet urged us to have the pre-dawn meal as a blessing. We must make the time of the dawn close to the time of the dawn call to prayer so that we do not go back to sleep but to pray in the mosque.
- Try to read one part of the Qur’an daily or more according to your ability to do that, because the number of parts of the Noble Qur’an is thirty parts, the number of days in the month of Ramadan, so we guarantee that the recitation of the Holy Qur’an will be finished during the month of Ramadan.
- If you work or commit to a university or school study, do not forget to be sincere in your work and to strive hard in your studies, because the month of Ramadan is not the month of laziness and lethargy, but rather we have to strive and work, Ramadan is the month of work.
- If you finish your work or study, sleep a little during the day, then go back to reciting verses from the Holy Qur’an, or spend time with forgiveness, praise, remembrance and cheer, and try to stay away from television and its many programs, many of which spoil the fast of those who fast.
- Help your family prepare the Iftar dishes, and share this joy with them at the breakfast table that the fasting person rejoices when he calls the muezzin for sunset prayer.
- Do not forget to perform Taraweeh prayers in the mosque after the evening prayer, because the atmosphere of faith in the mosques elevates the Muslim to the highest levels of faith, and do not forget to be upright in standing up and praying, especially in the last ten days of Ramadan.