Prince Mohammed bin Salman bin Abdulaziz bin Abdul Rahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Mohammed Al Saud, Who is the current crown prince in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
He is also the deputy prime minister, minister of defense, and chairman of the Council of Economic Affairs and Development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Prince Muhammad bin Salman Al Saud was installed as Crown Prince and Deputy Prime Minister, in addition to his previous duties, the most important of which is the position of Minister of Defense by royal orders on the morning of Wednesday, June 21, 2017.
FAMILY AND EDUCATION
Prince Muhammad bin Salman was born on August 31, 1985, in the city of Riyadh, and married Princess Sarah Bint Mashhour bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
And of whom he has four children, males of whom are Prince Salman, the prince is famous, and among the females are Princess Fahda and Princess Noura.
Prince Muhammad bin Salman enrolled in Riyadh schools to receive his education there, and he also received many specialized courses and programs, as the prince was among the top ten in high school in the Kingdom.
And he joined King Saud University, where he studied law and graduated in second order in his class.
Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has made many internal achievements in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the most important of which are:
- Announcing the Saudi Vision 2030 in 2016, which includes economic, development and social plans aimed at achieving a prosperous economy and an advanced society in the Kingdom.
- The establishment of the Saudi Military Industries Corporation.
- Developing the Public Investment Fund by developing a comprehensive investment strategy.
- Supporting Saudi women and integrating them into development, in addition to providing them with job opportunities in various sectors.
- Create a new investment fund to boost investments in the technology sector.
- Establishing the National Transformation Program 2020, which aims not to focus on oil only, but rather to rely on other economic resources, and to achieve financial balance in the Kingdom.
- Encouraging investment, cooperation and partnership.
In conclusion, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has received many awards and honors in several forums, the most important of which is the award given to him by Forbes Middle East magazine,
Which is the Leadership of the Year Award for Supporting Entrepreneurs for the year 2013, for his efforts in supporting young entrepreneurs through his presidency of the Board of Directors of the King Center Salman for youth.