A computer user can completely change the operating system language,.
The Windows operating system supports the language change feature.
And the Windows operating system, starting with the Windows 7 version, supports the ability to choose a different language for each computer user.
Also you can change the writing language for the keyboard (Keyboard layout) so that it is possible to write in different languages.
HOW TO CHANGE THE COMPUTER LANGUAGE IN WINDOWS 10
In Windows 10 we can change the language as follows:
- Log in to the operating system with an administrator account.
- Open the Settings window.
- Click on the Language and Time Settings.
- Choose the region and language settings from the right side of the window (the left side if the language is not Arabic).
- Click on the “Add a language” button.
- Choose the desired language from the list of available languages.
- Return to the region and language settings, and then click on the language that has been added, followed by pressing the “Set as default” button.
In conclusion, After tracing the above stages, the new language for the user will be approved when logging in again to the device.