A new type of coronavirus appeared in China, and it has received several names.
Such as new Coronavirus, the emerging coronavirus, Covid-19 and others.
And to prevent against it you should follow general advice to reduce infection.
As the initial reports of the start of its spread were recorded in mid-December of 2019.
The cases recorded with it are still on an accelerated rise at the beginning of 2020 and 2021.
The World Health Organization has warned employees in the health services sector to take all measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
WAYS TO PREVENT COVID-19 INFECTION
These guidelines will help you to reduce the risk of infection with various forms of respiratory infections such as cold, influenza, and others.
We mention from these tips and instructions provided by the Centers for Disease Control to prevent the new Coronavirus:
- Wash hands for at least twenty seconds with soap and water regularly, you can use alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose or face with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you have a respiratory infection to avoid spreading the infection to others.
- Avoid direct contact with individuals with respiratory infections.
- Wearing protective masks on the mouth and nose, in addition to wearing special rubber gloves.
- Covering the nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing with a tissue, and dispose of it appropriately afterwards.
- Maintaining disinfection and cleanliness of surfaces.
- Washing hands with soap and water when visiting any of the markets that sell animals or animal products.
- Handle animal products from milk and meat with care; By cooking them well, and using special tools and utensils while cutting meat.