In this article, we will learn about how to prepare cookies with Nutella.
Cookies are crunchy biscuits, spread in a large number of countries of the world.
Among the popular biscuit varieties, cookies are one of the favorites of many people.
INGREDIENTS TO PREPARE COOKIES WITH NUTELLA
- Two and a half cups of all-purpose flour.
- Half a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- Half a teaspoon of table salt.
- A tablespoon of vanilla.
- Two eggs of medium size.
- Half a cup of white sugar.
- Half a cup of brown sugar.
- Two hundred grams of butter at room temperature.
- Two cups of chocolate granules.
- One cup of Nutella chocolate for the filling.
HOW TO PREPARE IT
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl, and set aside.
- Mix the butter, white and brown sugar using an electric mixer, for two minutes.
- Add the eggs gradually, while continue to mix until the eggs are gone, and then add the vanilla.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients to the mixture in the blender gradually, and continue to whisk, until the ingredients are well mixed, and then add the chocolate pieces to the mixture, and whisk again.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl, and put it into the refrigerator, if the goal is to prepare it using cupcakes, and if you want to put it in the tray, then it must be used directly.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 175 degrees Celsius, taking into account operating it from the bottom only.
- Take a portion of the dough, and shape it into a round ball, and pierce it in the middle with the tip of a finger, so that the Nutella spoon is placed inside the gap.
- Close the ball with a piece of cookie dough, and put it in the tray after spreading it with parchment paper.
- Decorate the cookies with chocolate chips and a few coarse salt.
- Put the tray into the oven for ten minutes, until the edges of the cookies are red.
- Take the tray out from the oven, and leave it aside until it is at room temperature.
- Remove the cookies from the tray and put them in a serving tray with a cup of tea or hot coffee.