Vitamins are substances the hair needs for normal growth and development
Healthy-looking hair is a sign of health or beauty, and like any other part of the body.
This is so that it grows and appears healthy.
In this article, we will show you the most important vitamins that hair needs to grow well.
MOST IMPORTANT VITAMINS FOR HAIR
Here are the most important vitamins that hair needs to grow healthy:
- VITAMIN A: All cells, including hair, need vitamin A for growth, and this vitamin helps to produce sebum, which contributes to maintaining healthy hair, and a deficiency of this vitamin leads to hair loss.
- VITAMIN B COMPLEX: This group of vitamins is important to regulate the metabolism process, maintain the central nervous system, and are also necessary to maintain healthy skin and hair, for example vitamin B12 may help to strengthen hair,
- VITAMIN C: Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect against oxidative stress caused by free radicals, which may inhibit hair growth, as well as vitamin C, helps the body to produce a protein known as collagen, which is considered an important part of the hair structure.
- VITAMIN D: Low levels of vitamin D in the body are associated with hair loss, and research also shows that vitamin D may help produce new hair follicles.
- VITAMIN E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that may reduce oxidative stress. In one study, people suffering from hair loss saw their hair grow by up to 34.5% after using vitamin E supplements for 8 months.