Cardio exercises are one of the most important exercises that athletes practice greatly.
And they require high effort and agility, as they raise the heart rate for a long time.
Therefore, it is considered one of the best exercises for the human body.
It is one of the most important exercises to lose weight and burn fat throughout the body.
In this article, we will learn about the most important benefits and types of cardio exercises.
5 TYPES OF CARDIO WORKOUTS
As we know cardio exercises are of great importance to health.
We will show you the best exercises that everyone can practice to enjoy good health:
- WALKING: It is the most used among other exercises due to its ease of performance and effectiveness in burning fat is suitable for all age groups in addition to pregnant women as well, and walking exercise burns 300 calories or more.
- CYCLING: During a vigorous indoor cycling or spin class, man may burn close to 1,150 calories per hour, while a more moderate ride will only burn half that amount at about 675 calories per hour.
- SWIMMING: It is a full-body exercise that begins the second you start walking in the water. When you are essentially fighting gravity, your muscles work extra hard to keep you standing on your feet without a break until you get out of the water, with just one minute of a brisk swim, you’ll burn 14 calories.
- JUMPING ROPE: It is one of the strongest exercises in burning fat, revitalizing the body and providing it with energy and vitality, as it burns 1,200 calories during one hour, and is distinguished by that it moves all the muscles of the body, the most important of which is the heart muscle.
- UP STAIRS: It is somewhat similar to strength exercises in terms of its positive effect on strengthening the bones and muscles that are used, so the stair climbing exercise, whether in the gym or on the real stairs, is one of the exercises that strengthen the muscles of the thighs and buttocks and helps to tighten them, and it burns good calories and thus gets rid of excess weight, and it is preferable to exercise three times a week or five times, depending on the goal of the exercise.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF CARDIO EXERCICES
There are many health benefits of cardio exercices, we mention:
- Improving and revitalizing the blood circulation in the body, thus delivering nutrients and oxygen to the cells of the body and eliminating metabolic wastes.
- Strengthening the muscles responsible for breathing (lungs and heart).
- Effectively burn fat and calories.
- Help relieve stress, tension and stress, improve mood and psychology.
- Reducing the incidence of chronic diseases, the most important of which are blood pressure, diabetes, and arterial and heart diseases.
In conclusion, A person should practice cardio exercises regularly because of its health benefits for the human being, as it fights depression, aging diseases and many diseases that would destroy a person’s life and activity.