An immune system is a united group of tissues, proteins, organs, and cells.
They work together to fight foreign organisms that can infect the body.
And many foods contribute to strengthening immunity and stimulating the immune response,
when the body confronts these organisms so that the immune system produces antibodies.
In this article, we will see the best foods that contribute to boosts the immune system.
WHAT ARE THE BEST FOODS THAT BOOST IMMUNITY?
Eating some foods helps keep the immune system strong, and we mention some of it:
- GARLIC: it is an excellent food for fighting infections, and garlic also helps reduce blood pressure and resist the process of atherosclerosis, and the reason behind these immune-supporting properties is that garlic contains high amounts of sulfur compounds.
- TURMERIC: We can use this yellow powder as an anti-inflammatory, for treating degenerative arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- GINGER: We use it in many desserts, and some drink it when suffering from illness, and it is characterized by its ability to reduce infections, such as sore throats, and it also helps relieve nausea.
- RED PAPRIKA: Sweet paprika contains twice the amount of vitamin C found in citrus fruits, and it also contains beta-carotene, a substance that supports the immune system, and maintains the health of the skin and eyes.
- SPINACH: It is rich in vitamin C, beta-carotene, and antioxidants, and all these nutrients enhance the ability of the immune system to fight infection and protect the body.
- BROCOLLI: It is one of the foods rich in minerals and vitamins, especially vitamins A, B, and C, in addition to antioxidants and dietary fiber. we advise to not to cook broccoli lightly to preserve its many benefits.