Preparing whipped cream at home is due to several reasons, the first of which is to control the selection of ingredients and the appropriate taste.
The second is financial savings, as the cost of preparing it at home is much lower than the cost of buying it ready-made from the market.
We extract it from whole milk, and we use it in cooking or decorating all kinds of sweets that require their presence in them.
In this article, we will see how to make whipped cream at home.
INGREDIENTS TO PREPARE WHIPPED CREAM AT HOME
- Sixty-two grams of margarine butter.
- A cup of ground sugar.
- Half cup of oil.
- Two cups of fresh, full-fat milk dissolved in half a cup of starch.
- A small spoon of vanilla.
- Half a cup of yogurt, in any flavor available; As a flavor of strawberry, raspberry, apple, or cocoa.
HOW TO PREPARE WHIPPED CREAM AT HOME
- Boil the starch mixture with milk in a saucepan over low heat, and stir until the mixture thickens well, then set aside until completely cool.
- Knead the margarine butter with vanilla, manually or using an electronic beater.
- Then we add a little milk, then add a little oil and continue the process of whipping, and continue adding the milk and oil alternately and continuously until we get a light and condensed mixture.
- Finally we add yogurt or any of the flavors available to us, and we can add cocoa as desired, and continue the process of mixing and mixing the ingredients for a suitable period until we finally get a fresh homemade cream.