Symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome vary according to the individuals affected by it.
And the most important of these symptoms are: extreme fatigue that may affect a person’s daily activities.
so what are the causes of chronic fatigue syndrome? This is what we will know in this article:
CAUSES OF CHRONIC FATIGUE
Doctors have linked the occurrence of chronic fatigue, which may interfere with all normal daily activities, with some diseases, which include the following:
- Bacterial infection, such as: bacterial pneumonia.
- Some psychological diseases, such as: psychological tension.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- A viral infection, such as: Epstein virus infection, mononucleosis (Glandular fever).
- Immune system problems.
TREATMENT OF CHRONIC FATIGUE
There is no specific treatment for this fatigue specifically, but it can be cured by relieving the symptoms accompanying it
and following some steps that can help in that, which include:
- CONTROL FATIGUE: You can control fatigue after any effort by setting a ceiling for endurance, resting after exertion, and not increasing the energy expended.
- ADEQUATE SLEEP: Chronic fatigue may lead to sleep disturbance, so you must set specific time sleep, and avoid naps so you can sleep well at night.