Promoting a better sperm health is one of the most important things for men, so can you do this by eating nuts? and eating them lead to better sperm health?
The results of a new study presented at the (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology) scientific conference revealed that eating nuts regularly would contribute to promoting sperm health.
The researchers, who conducted the study, indicated that men who ate about two handfuls of nuts
This study came after men in the Western world suffered from a decline in sperm health due to:
To reach the results, the researchers targeted 119 men in good health, between the ages of 18-35 years.
And divided them into two groups as follows:
- FIRST GROUP: 60 grams of nuts to their daily diet.
- SECOND GROUP: Nothing has changed in their diet.
The researchers found that men in the first group, that is, those who ate nuts daily:
- Their sperm count increased by 14%.
- The sperm vitality and activity increased by about 4%.
- Sperm motility improved by 6%.
- The sperm size and shape improved by 1%.
The researchers emphasized the need for more research and scientific experiments on the effect of nuts on sperm to confirm this relationship.