You can promote heart health by using some nutritional supplements. So what vitamins are good for the heart health?
There are many vitamins and supplemenst that promote heart health, and in this article, we will learn about the ingredients in the best heart food supplement.
BEST VITAMINS FOR HEART HEALTH
The best heart food vitamins contain several elements that we can use after consulting a doctor, including:
1. COENZYME Q10 (Co Q10)
Coenzyme Q10, known as ubiquinol or ubiquinone, is made in the body in small amounts to be used by cells to produce the energy needed for their growth.
We get them from certain foods, such as:
- The kidneys.
- Soybean oil.
- Red Meat.
Coenzyme Q10 is one of the important components in the best heart supplement because it offers many potential benefits for the heart, such as:
- Helps lower blood pressure.
- Contributes to the treatment of heart failure.
- Offers antioxidant properties that reduce the effect of free radicals on the heart.
- It reduces the severity of the side effects of statins.
2. OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
Omega-3 fatty acids are one of the most important components of the best heart supplement.
As they help lower triglycerides and protect against heart attacks, heart failure, strokes, and coronary artery disease.
Fiber is an important part of the best heart supplement. It contributes to lowering the level of bad cholesterol (LDL) and raising the level of good cholesterol (HDL).
Fiber often provides the most benefit when used in conjunction with exercise and a healthy diet.
Among the fibers we use in the best heart supplements are (psyllium), (methylcellulose) and (wheat dextrin).
Oral garlic is used as a dietary supplement as an effective aid in the treatment of high blood pressure and coronary artery disease.
Although garlic helps lower blood pressure, prevents the build-up of cholesterol in the blood vessels
and reduces the risk of clots, it may increase the effect of other medications that are used to treat heart disease.
5. GREEN TEA
Green tea extracts contribute to lowering the levels of bad cholesterol and triglycerides and raising the level of good cholesterol.
TIPS THAT INTEREST YOU
There are some tips that you should follow to get the benefit of the best heart food supplement, and among these tips we mention:
- It is necessary to consult a doctor before starting to use any of the nutritional supplements to ensure that there is no conflict with other medicines.
- Use nutritional supplements as per the recommended dosage.
- Don’t use any supplement just because it’s considered one of the best heart supplement ingredients.