What are the benefits of mangoes for women? and how can eating these fruits contribute to the promotion of women’s health? important information and details in this article.
Health benefits of Mangoes for women
Here is a list of the most prominent benefits:
1. Strengthen bones
Delicious mango pulp contains a good amount of vitamin K, which may play an important role in bone tissue metabolism.
and may enhance the ability of bone tissue to retain adequate amounts of calcium.
Since a vitamin K deficiency is usually associated with decreased bone density and a higher chance of fractures
and because women may be more likely than others to develop certain bone problems
such as osteopenia, eating mangoes may be a good food choice.
2. Resistance anemia
Mango contains nutrients that may help fight anemia or reduce the chances of developing it
Such as the following nutrients:
- VITAMIN K: Helps improve blood clotting ability, which contributes to the prevention of anemia.
- IRON: Helps boost red blood cell production, which may help fight anemia and relieve symptoms.
So mango may be a good food choice for women, especially as they may be more likely than others to develop iron deficiency anemia.
due to the amount of blood lost each month during menstruation.
3. Resistant breast cancer
According to one of the scientific studies, Eating mango may reduce the chances of developing several types of cancer
Such as: breast cancer, colon cancer, and lung cancer.
Mango contains compounds that may contribute to destroying cancer cells and inhibiting their growth, such as:
- Beta-carotenes, an important type of antioxidant that may help fight harmful free radicals, whose activity in the body’s cells may stimulate the development of cancer.
- Some phenolic compounds or polyphenols, such as mangiferin, this type of compound may help protect the body from oxidative stress associated with cancers.
4. Improve skin and hair health
Among the potential benefits of mango for women is that eating mango may help support the beauty of women in a variety of ways, as follows:
- Benefits of mango for hair
One of the potential benefits of mango for women is that it may help improve hair health
as mango contains compounds that may contribute to:
- Resistant dry hair, as mangoes contain vitamin A, which may help boost sebum production in the scalp.
- Promote and support hair growth processes, as mango contains vitamin C, which is important to strengthen the hair structure.
- Benefits of mango for skin
Mango may have several potential skin benefits:
Mango pulp contains good levels of vitamin C and vitamin A!
which may play an important role in boosting collagen production in the skin which may help delay the signs of aging.
The topical application of mango helps in clearing the pores of the skin
which may contribute to combating and reducing the severity of acne.
5. Many benefits for pregnant women
One of the potential benefits of mango for women is that it may be a wonderful healthy food during pregnancy.
Especially since this is a period that may:
- Women need a good amount of iron, and mango contains a good percentage of iron.
- Some women suffer from a loss of appetite, but eating mango may contribute to restoring the lost appetite for food.