Today, Udemy is one of the most popular e-learning platforms. it includes thousands of lessons prepared by a group of skilled content makers.
which is used to develop personal skills in many areas.
In this article, we review the most important things you should know about it,
how it work, and its advantages and disadvantages.
Create an account on Udemy
Creating an account on the Udemy site does not take more than several minutes!
1- you must press the Sign Up button from the upper right corner of the home page of the website.
2- After clicking, a window will appear, choosing between three ways to register the account, either registering via Facebook, via a Google account, or via e-mail.
3- If you choose to register via e-mail, a window will appear asking you to enter your name, e-mail and password.
4- Once you enter this data, you will be taken to the main page that displays the available courses.
Courses available on Udemy
- Development: web programming, game development, application making, databases, software testing and others.
- Business: Accounting, Management, Sales, Business Strategies.
- Office work: Microsoft, Apple, Oracle and Google office programs.
- Information technology: networks, operating systems, hardware.
- Design: web design, graphic design, design tools, game design.
- Health and fitness: general health, fitness, sports, yoga, mental health.
- Self-development: productivity, leadership, personal finances, relationships, Happy family.
- Marketing: Digital marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing.
Professional Content Creators: Udemy offers courses designed by experts in their field, as well as people who specialize in presenting information in a teaching-like style.
Some of content is free: although you will most likely have to pay at some point to get better and more advanced courses
Udemy offers thousands of completely free courses that do not require any amount of money.
Very reasonable prices: even when you pay for the courses on it, you will find that their prices are very reasonable for anyone who wants to develop their skills.
Updated content: Udemy now has 100,000 courses in various fields, making it very easy to find courses in the field you want to learn no matter how scarce it is.
No Certificate by website: Udemy is just a distance learning site focused on increasing your skills in a specific subject.
and it does not provide any type of certification that you have passed a particular course.
Poor quality sometimes: Udemy allows almost anyone to design a course and deliver it through the site.
sometimes there are no guarantees on the quality of the content.