Onions are one of the foods that we can add to many foods. In this article, we will talk about the benefits of onion soup with cheese & the recipe to prepare it:
Health benefits of onion soup cheese
Onion soup with cheese derives its benefits from the many benefits of onions, which may be any of the following:
1. Cancer prevention
Onions can help prevent certain types of cancer, such as colon and stomach cancer.
They can also help prevent the development of unusual cell mutations that can lead to cancer.
2. Maintain healthy hair & skin
When talking about the benefits of onion soup, we must talk about the benefits of onions for both hair and skin.
as onions are a rich source of vitamin C, a crucial vitamin in building collagen responsible for the synthesis of both hair and skin cells.
3. Regulating blood sugar
Among the benefits of onion soup is the regulation of blood sugar levels!
which is due specifically to onions, which are the main component in it.
4. Lowering blood pressure
There are some studies that have indicated the quercetin compound found in onions
may help reduce or maintain blood pressure balance
but more scientific experiments are needed to prove the validity of this statement.
5. Other benefits
Among the other benefits of onions, which is the main ingredient in onion soup.
which needs more experiments to prove, any of the following:
- Promote bone health and density.
- Promote digestive health.
- Easy to add to food.
Recipe to prepare onion soup cheese
We will move on to talk about each of the ingredients and method of making onion soup, which is summarized in the following points:
Onion soup contains the following ingredients:
- Three tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Three to four heads of peeled and chopped onions.
- 3 / 4 spoon of salt.
- Eight cups of meat broth.
- Multipurpose flour spoon.
- Half a teaspoon of black pepper.
- Sliced French bread.
- One and a half cups of shredded cheese.
The following points summarize how to prepare onion soup:
- Melt the butter over a medium heat.
- Add the onions to the butter with the salt, and cover the mixture over a low heat for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Heat the meat broth aside.
- Add the flour to the onions and leave them to thicken for a minute or two.
- Gradually add the meat broth to the caramelized onions without covering the mixture and let it boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add the bread and cheese to the mixture and place it in the oven until the cheese melts on the bread.