Almonds are one of the delicious nuts for many people because of their many benefits to human health, but what about the aesthetic benefits of almonds? What are the benefits of almond oil in hair?
Benefits of almond for hair
Almonds are one of the many types of nuts with multiple benefits.
Here are the most important benefits of almonds oil in hair:
1. Stimulate hair growth
Almonds contain healthy and useful fats that help hair growth so you can eat almonds as a type of food or extract almond oil and put it on the scalp in order to get its hair benefits.
A massage can be done using almond oil in order to stimulate hair growth so that it takes some time to absorb almond oil from the scalp
but it contains vitamin E, which will moisturize the hair.
Almonds are a rich source of biotin, as biotin deficiency causes hair loss and weakness, which can be remedied by eating biotin-rich almonds.
2. Hair breakage treatment and dandruff removal
The use of almond oil helps to treat hair breakage and get rid of dandruff significantly because almond oil has moisturizing properties on the hair and scalp.
3. Moisturizing hair
Almond oil contains moisturizing properties that moisturize the hair, and the softness of the hair can be observed after a period of using almond oil for hair.
4. Treating scalp infections
Almonds contain anti-inflammatory substances, so eating almonds or using almond oil and applying it topically to the hair and scalp helps to get rid of infections that may affect the scalp.
Recipes for almond oil in the hair
You can simply eat almonds in order to get the benefits of almonds for hair.
And any of the two methods below can be used to prepare an almond oil mask for hair:
Almond & avocado oil mask
Here are the most important steps in order to prepare an almond and avocado oil mask:
- Mash one avocado with a fork.
- Add 2 tablespoons of almond oil to the mashed avocado and mix well.
- Apply the mixture to dry hair, distributing it on all parts.
- Leave the mask on the hair for several minutes.
- Wash hair with shampoo afterwards.
Almond oil & olive oil mask
Here are the most important steps to prepare an almond and olive oil mask:
- Mix one tablespoon of almond oil and another tablespoon of olive oil.
- Apply the mixture to the scalp all the way to all parts of the hair and to the ends.
- Leave the mixture on the hair for several minutes.
- Wash your hair with shampoo, and making sure to condition it afterwards.